Thursday, May 2, 2019

Growth Mindset: Beyond School

Cute Pomeranian to Brighten Smiles (image source from Wikipedia)

I wanted to make my final post about growth mindset beyond school. I had learned a lot throughout my undergrad and this class, and my motto is to stay positive. No amount of stress is worth my mental health and I hope I can relay that message to everyone. Everything that had happened had led up to this moment to be humble and grateful. After college, I strive to continue on my education to apply for graduate school but with my pace. I do not believe I need to rush pursuing my career until I am ready mentally and financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growth Mindset: Beyond School

Cute Pomeranian to Brighten Smiles (image source from Wikipedia ) I wanted to make my final post about growth mindset beyond school. I ...