Monday, April 29, 2019

Growth Mindset - Keep Moving Forward

(Image source from cheezburger)

There has been this mindset I had been using since I started college. I recently had a conversation with my friend how close graduation was coming and school was coming to an end. This motto was, "There is no such thing as perfection, but the best version of yourself" and I still stand with it. I may not had made the perfect grades, have perfect attitude, or the most negative person, but I have to make the best of it. As my undergrad is wrapping up, I realized I can still better my grades after college, continuously improve my attitude, brighten my career, or stay creating a positive mindset. I am always learning about myself and I can always improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growth Mindset: Beyond School

Cute Pomeranian to Brighten Smiles (image source from Wikipedia ) I wanted to make my final post about growth mindset beyond school. I ...